Vir-Tek Shell Jacket- Mossberg
Vir-Tek Shell Jackets are in stock and ship immediately. We produce limited quantities of all our gear, when something sells out we do not make more of that item. The tan in this camo matches our solid tan outerwear fabric as well as the flowers in the Hawaiian print.
Our Vir-Tek 3L Shell Jackets are designed for big mountain riding, backcountry touring, or when you just need something for warmer weather. It’s also great for those who like to layer up on colder days. It borrows many great features from our Signature Jackets but does away with the insulation and liner. Vir-Tek Shells are compact, waterproof / breathable, and super light, combining comfort and protection from the elements, so you can focus on your adventure.
Vir-Tek Shell Jackets have a tough 3-layer (3L), 25k waterproof/breathable shell with 100% taped seams so the elements are kept out, and you stay dry. They also include functional features such as wrist gators, oversized armpit vents, a zip-off powder skirt, and a phone chest pocket. The jacket has all the features you need and have come to love from Virtika:
– Tough 3-layer (3L) TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) coated, 25k waterproof/breathable shell with DWR (durable water-repellant) exterior treating and 100% taped seams
– Heavy-duty reversed #5 YKK main zipper
– 2 oversized zippered armpit vents
– Oversized hood with flexible brim and “stay snap” to keep everything in place when riding
– Side and rear hood cinchers to pull hood back to maintain peripheral vision
– 2 inner mesh pockets
– 6 well placed waterproof pockets
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
– High quality waterproof embroidered logos
– 1-year warranty
Click HERE for our sizing and fit guide. Pictures and sizing are for general reference only and may not be exact.