Signature Jacket- Triad (pre-order)
2018 Signature jackets are pre-orders that ship in early November.
This year, we took everything you loved about our Signature jackets from last year and incorporated that into a new design with new colors. We added a shoulder pocket and are now using an even higher quality waterproof coating in all our outerwear.
The jacket is insulated and has a 3-layer, TPU coated 25,000mm waterproof/breathable shell with 100% taped seams. If you heat up, open up one of the 6 mesh protected vents, each with elastic zipper protector strips (including 2 flow-through back vents) or zip off the sleeves and put them in the 2 oversized inner mesh pockets. The jacket has a new look with all new colors and all the features you’ve come to love from Virtika:
– TPU coated, 25,000mm waterproof/breathable shell fabric with 100% taped seams and DWR (durable water-repellant) coating.
– Oversized hood with snap hood stay and flexible hood brim (to keep hood in place when spinning or riding switch)
– Magnetized, split main zipper flap with fleece face area (easily allows for jacket to be partially zipped up)
– 6 zippered vents with elastic mesh protector strips (so mesh doesn’t get caught when opening/closing vents)
– Zip-off sleeves with locking zipper pulls (sleeves will not unzip themselves)
– Light weight poly fill thermal insulation with breathable printed mesh liner
– Huge inner mesh pockets and hidden zippered MP3/cell pocket
– Heavy duty, large gauge #8 YKK tooth zipper on main zip
– 9 waterproof pockets, with zips and magnetized closures
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
– Comes with removable/adjustable hiking suspenders
– Comes with our 1-year warranty
– Embroidered logos
– Virtika signature fit
– Elastic wrist cuffs w/ thumb holes
** Customize your suit with extra sets of sleeves. Any set of V4, Triple L, or Signature sleeves in the same size will work (V3 sleeves will NOT fit). **
Click HERE for our sizing and fit guide. Pictures and sizing are for general reference only and may not be exact.