Signature Jacket- After Hours
All outerwear is now in stock and ships immediately.
Our Signature Jacket is back for 2016 and better than ever. We kept the same fit and features, and made little improvements here and there. Improvements include a new DWR water-repellant coating, improved wrist cinchers, bigger mesh cargo pockets, stronger snaps, better laser cut logos, and #8 YKK main zippers.
The jacket is insulated and has a 3-layer, TPU coated 25,000mm waterproof/breathable shell with 100% taped seams. If you heat up, open up one of the 6 mesh protected vents, each with elastic zipper protector strips (including 2 flow-through back vents) or zip off the sleeves and put them in the 2 oversized inner mesh pockets. The jacket has a new look with all new colors and all the features you’ve come to love from Virtika:
– TPU coated, 25,000mm waterproof/breathable shell fabric with 100% taped seams and DWR water-repellant coating.
– Oversized hood with snap hood stay and flexible hood brim (to keep hood in place when spinning or riding switch)
– Magnetized, split main zipper flap with fleece face area (easily allows for jacket to be partially zipped up)
– 6 zippered vents with elastic mesh protector strips (so mesh doesn’t get caught when opening/closing vents)
– Zip-off sleeves with locking zipper pulls (sleeves will not unzip themselves)
– Light weight poly fill thermal insulation with breathable printed mesh liner
– Huge inner mesh pockets and hidden zippered MP3/cell pocket
– Heavy duty, large gauge #8 YKK tooth zipper on main zip
– 6 waterproof pockets, with zips and magnetized closures
– Double stitched bar-tacked seams in high stress areas
– Comes with removable/adjustable hiking suspenders
– Comes with our 1-year warranty
– Laser cut, heat pressed logos
– Virtika signature fit
– Elastic wrist cuffs
** Customize your suit with extra sets of sleeves. Any set of V4, Triple L, or Signature sleeves in the same size will work (V3 sleeves will NOT fit). **
Click HERE for our sizing and fit guide. Pictures and sizing are for general reference only and may not be exact.